Mountain Bike Sapa -Can Cau – Bac Ha Market
Duration : 2 days-1 night
Pick up: At your hotel in Hanoi
Day 1: Lao Cai – Can Cau – Bac Ha (B/L/D)
Arrive early in Lao Cai. After breakfast in a local restaurant, we drive 80km (2,5 hours) through the steep and scenic Bac HaMountains to Can Cau. This colourful Flower H’Mong market is perched high on the mountainside with an amazing view of the local valley sculpted with rice terraces and plum trees. Glide (mostly downhill) 15km on the mountain trail back to Bac Ha ( Na Hoi Tay village) to check in to your home stay or in Hotel .Lunch is followed by an 10km loop around Bac Ha and Ban Pho villages on a dirt trail winding through plum orchards and rice fields where you will discover more about the agriculture and local ways of life. Before the day ends you will have the opportunity to joy the cooking class with local food at the home stay.
Accommodation on still house ( or Hotel ).
Day 2: Bac Ha – Trung do – Lao cai station (B/L/ ..,)
Get your camera ready for the famous Bac Ha market – a photographer’s dream. The sights, sounds and smells in this amazing hill tribe market are a barrage for the senses. Make sure to taste the famous local corn wine! We make a short cycle through town to visit the impressive house of the former H’Mong King. After lunch, check out of the hotel and start riding out of town down the stunning mountain road along the Chay River valley back to Lao Cai. You can choose to ride 24km down the mountain and then drive to Lao Cai, or ride the full 66km to Lao Cai. Freshen up with a shower in Lao Cai before enjoying dinner. 8.15pm – Night train back to Hanoi. Tour ends when our guide say good by with you on the train.
Tour price includes
• Accommodation: 1Night hotel in Sapa
• Return train tickets King Express ,Livitrans in 4 bed shared cabin with A/C, tourist class
• Transfer by private vehicle for group as in detail itinerary
• Good mountain bicycle with helmet
• All meals indicated in the detail itinerary, drinking water and snack when cycling
• English speaking guide/French and visiting fee, tax and service charge.
Tour price excludes
• Meals not indicated in day by day itinerary.
• Drinks and personal expenses.